CEREMONIES OF HEALING AND SPIRITUAL CONNECTION
November 2021 | Buenos aires
Ceremony of Changa
Visionary connection medicine that is worked individually for 30 min. Its benefits range from the connection with the spiritual world to the healing of depression and attachments, along with a wide spectrum of benefits. An experience of great impact for one's own evolution. The person is guided by chants throughout his deep meditation.
Ceremony of wachuma
Spiritual connection activity throughout the night in which you can work with physical, emotional and spiritual healings. With this medicine of great tradition, you will be able to experience the expansion of consciousness and the cleansing of traumas of various kinds.
The ceremonies will be held in the courtyard of an open-air house in a quiet neighborhood of the City of Buenos Aires.
The address will be provided to those who confirm their participation.
All medicines are % 100 safe and organic
We will have an allopathic doctor always attending
It is important to reserve in time to follow a diet
RESERVATIONS BY WHATSAPP AT +52 155 2948 8608
All proceeds will be used for the expenses of the grandparents and the maintenance of their ceremonial space in Andalgalá, Catamarca
CEREMONY WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11 | from 17 hs. at 10 p.m.
SPIRITUAL MOLECULE (ORGANIC XANGA DMT)
This ceremony aims to promote a transcendent spiritual connection and comprehensive healing through master plants capable of guiding the person into the depths of their being. It is an experience capable of changing life, with a loving spirit that leads to an awakening of consciousness. In each ceremony, energetic cleanses are performed with mapacho tobacco (Peruvian), pure copal (Mexican) along with other healing elements, and live medicine music is also used (songs, drums, etc.). Among the ancestral medicines we work with Rapé (very beneficial for respiratory problems, migraines and decalcification of the pineal gland) and Xanga, more information is detailed below. Everything is done in a ritual context of respect, knowledge and love, where the medicine servant works individually with each person.
ABOUT THE XANGA
Xanga is a mixture that combines the organic molecule of DMT (also called "The Molecule Of God") with medicinal plants. Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is a visionary substance, the most powerful entheogen known to date. It does not cause dependency or addiction, on the contrary, it removes drug addictions and promotes spiritual liberation. Its dynamics are very pleasant, it does not generate nausea or discomfort. With Xanga, people have access to their own physical and mental processes through highly symbolic images, similar to dreams. You can solve difficult personal problems and feel better. It encompasses near-death experiences or experiences of spiritual content, a "complete and radical" separation between consciousness and body can be experienced; you can have death and resurrection experiences and mystical experiences. Mind and body are quieted, contact is often made with the ineffable. All of this generally works to clear the mind, align the psyche, and fulfill the spirit. One of the benefits of a session with this medicine is that people are then able to move on with their lives with more perspective and many times more motivation. DMT is a very powerful catalyst for change, the Xanga in addition to being a stress reliever, can open the mind and allows a special and novel experience. For more information it is recommended to see the documentary "DMT: The spiritual molecule", available on YouTube.
The DMT molecule is without a doubt the most sacred substance that exists on earth. The effect of introspection, understanding and raising of consciousness of the medicine lasts for several days after its ingestion, although well, it does not generate a hangover after its consumption and activities can be continued normally. Here is a list of the medicine's proven benefits:
• Liberator of conscious or unconscious loads.
• Eliminate stress through great physical and mental relaxation.
• Helps to cure psychosomatic illnesses.
• It can attack physical ailments, from the astral plane.
• Helps to understand the meaning of meditation and go to the depths of being.
• Allows you to face fears, anger, jealousy, envy, etc.
• Deep release of traumatic emotional charges.
• The pineal gland is activated and detoxified.
• It reconnects you with your soul and integrates it into your body.
• Put aside fears and negative programming.
• You give freedom and peace to your mind promoting healing from depression and anguish.
• You open your heart deeply.
• Feeling of being born again.
• Luminous reset of mind, spirit and body.
• Discover the purpose of your life.
• Improve relationships.
• Activation of the third eye.
• Increased positive self-esteem.
• Relief from physical and mental pain.
• Encounter real and true answers from the bottom of your being.
• Communication with other spiritual entities.
• Provides clarity of mind and ideas for many months after use.
• Gives confidence and willpower.
• You discover God within yourself.
• Healing of jobs and damages related to Santeria.
• Promoter of the liberation of addictions to drugs and harmful substances.
WHAT IS THE CEREMONY LIKE?
It begins with a general explanation of medicine and dynamics. Snuff is then served to quiet the mind, activate the pineal gland, relax the nervous system, cleanse the respiratory system, and more. After that, one or two people are served the Xanga medicine. In the middle of the process, the guide performs songs and prayers to enhance the end of healing. After everyone has passed, those who require a second take of the medicine, it is done without problems. Each shot lasts about 30 min. The ceremony in its entirety can be around 4 or 5 hours.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND PREVIOUS COMMENTS
• Refrain if your purpose is simply to experiment. Conscious and respectful use is key to healing and connecting.
• Prepare yourself to live a transcendental experience that provides you with tools to improve your life.
• Devote reflection to elaborating the purpose of healing and connection that I would like to work with in medicine.
• Do not consume food 5 hours before. During the day eat in a healthy way avoiding animal derived foods.
• Refrain from its use if you consume antidepressants or psychiatric medications.
• Do not use drugs and alcohol for at least 3 days before.
• Whoever likes can wear amulets and / or their symbols of power.
• The medicine is smoked, so this may present some minor difficulty to people who have never smoked.
• The medicine does not pose any health risk.
SATURDAY CEREMONY 14 FROM DECEMBER | from 7pm. to 08 hs. Sunday
Ayahuasca or Yagé is a drink used by the Amazonian indigenous peoples. The effects of its ingestion promote access to extended states of conscience in which internal introspections, diverse emotions and processes of catharsis occur to which the Amazonian traditions recognize a potentially healing value. The ayahuasca experience would facilitate awareness of what is happening in our life and the world, not being aware of it we refuse to see it. These traditional uses should be added to the therapeutic uses proposed and investigated from contemporary science and psychology. Some shamans or healers take ayahuasca to communicate with nature or to observe what is causing illness on a spiritual level in their patients, they drink ayahuasca and sing to enter a healing trance.
Ayahuasca can be an effective therapy in the field of psychiatry and psychology in the treatment of depression and anxiety as well as personality problems and schizophrenia and has been studied for a long time by doctors, pharmacologists, psychologists and psychiatrists of all over the world as a tool for various problems, with special relevance in helping individuals to break with processes and habits that are harmful to themselves and to others. In fact, its use in detoxification and addiction treatments is a fact in countries such as Brazil and Peru, becoming one of the most cutting-edge treatments for drug addiction. Ayahuasca is not a miracle cure in the sense that you drink the potion and all your problems disappear within a couple of hours. It is, however, in the sense that the effect it causes makes it possible to work with problems in a dynamic and efficient way.
“The psychological effects of ayahuasca consumption have been studied by psychiatrists and psychologists for several years. It was determined that the use of psychoactive substances present in some plants can modify the states of consciousness and produce positive therapeutic results in the treatment of diseases such as drug dependence ”. (Zavala López 1995).
IS IT A DRUG?
There are many scientific investigations on the chemistry of ayahuasca and its physiological effects, being able to affirm the following: the toxicity is null; Consumption within a controlled context has no side effects and does not generate addiction, one of its uses being precisely the treatment of dependencies in the detoxification of drug addiction. Although it contains an entheogenic component (DMT), Ayahuasca cannot be considered a drug. Its consumption never occurs outside the ritual context of sacred, spiritual and therapeutic characteristics; a deep introspection takes place that reveals pleasant or repressed experiences, reason why the ludic, recreational use or the dependency is improbable and inappropriate. Instead of generating addiction, it causes the opposite effect due to the unpleasant taste of the concoction and the depth of the experience, being necessary a time between each take to assimilate what happened and integrate what was learned.
“It is the tool that allows us to open and travel a path of knowledge and health. (…) Fortunately, the barrier towards mass consumption has not been jumped. Its effects are too solemn for people seeking only frivolous experiences. " (Fericgla 2001)
IS THERE A "BAD TRIP"?
The fear The most common is a so-called “bad trip”, which for many people is actually something positive because it means that you are seeing your fears and you have the opportunity to identify and face them, in case the patient requires it, will search try to infuse it serenity and confidence to help you in your process, using flowery waters and songs.
The entire traditional ceremony is guided by the shaman through songs. In the traditional ceremony, these songs are called icaros and they are sung to Mother Ayahuasca so that she gives access to the healer to see and heal the patient. Having the opportunity to receive Ayahuasca Medicine is something important, it is not a “ chance ”, letting us know that perhaps it was time to go further in the process of self-discovery. In general, it marks a before and after because the decisions made after the decision are usually adapted to a better focus on relationships, work, creativity and, of course, the consideration and integration of spirituality in everyday life. After an opening ceremony and taking the medicine, the effects last between 20 and 40 minutes, depending on each person, body weight and their personal psychological process. The effect it produces is called dizziness, similar to being dizzy. manifesting itself through colorful visions, scenes such as are lived in dreams and / or deep introspection with such clarity that from this heightened state of consciousness it is much easier for us to resolve everyday issues (such as relationships) and have a better attitude in life daily.
"Thanks to the ecstatic effect of ayahuasca and its ability to reveal the unconscious, it is used as an effective tool in psychotherapy to treat compulsive behaviors and personal growth processes." (Fericgla 2001)
All the Ayahuasca takes are different, so this is in no way a guide, but I will try to explain in a general way the main points to live within the shot. In the case of a ritual ceremony, generally the Taita or shaman who guides opens the ceremony smoking tobacco, asking for blessing and protection from God the Father, Mother Ayahuasca and the spirits of the jungle so that he and the participants can receive the healing and openness that Ayahuasca usually gives, the taita or shaman take medicine just like participants. Then each one comes to sit in front of the healer to drink the concoction, asking and thanking personally for their personal purpose, there are many variants in this context so that each guide who does a ritualistic ceremony can add elements or do it in a very simple way. of the rules when taking Ayahuasca Medicine
1.- As far as possible stay seated. It is easier to control the effects when sitting than when lying down, where we can sometimes feel a lot of confusion.
2.- It is important to maintain silence, since the experience is fundamentally introspective and individual, to avoid disturbing and provoking conversations with the participants, as well as other noises with hands or feet. Ayahuasca intensifies perception and all sounds acquire great intensity.
3.- Do not lose sight of and keep the bag or bucket that is given at hand in case the medicine causes vomiting and ask for support if there is a need to go to the bathroom.
PREVENTION FOR THOSE WHO TAKE MEDICATION
Even though ancestral medicines do not represent a risk by themselves, there are some restrictions that it is important to take into account to prevent the medicines from having any reaction to the combination of medicines or foods.
Some of these medications should be suspended at least 15 days prior to ingestion and some others with 24 hours is enough, These are some of the medications that should be consulted with the doctor:
• SSRI (any selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor)
• Appetite suppressants (pills)
• CNS (central nervous system depressants)
• Amphetamines (including methamphetamine and dex, variants)
• Antihypertensives (medicines for high blood pressure)
• Medicines for asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory problems
• Antihistamines, medications for colds, sinus problems, hay fever, or allergies (Benadryl, Benylin, Chlor-Trimeton, Compoz, etc.)
PREVENTION FOR THOSE WHO CONSUME DRUGS AND HERBS
Consumption should be suppressed for at least 15 days prior to the consumption of the following substances:
• Amantadine hydrochloride (Symmetrel)
• Amoxapine (Asendin)
• Bupropion (Wellbutrin)
• Buspirone (BuSpar)
• Carbamazepine (Tegretol, Epitol)
• Clomipramine (Anafranil)
• Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)
• Cyclizine (Marezine)
• Desipramine (Petrofrane)
• Dextromethorphan (DXM)
• Disopyramide (Norpace).
• Doxepin (Sinequan)
• Flavoxate hydrochloride (Urispas)
• Fluoxetine (Prozac)
• Imipramine (Tofranil)
• Isocarboxazid (Marplan)
• Levodopa (Dopar, Larodopa)
• Loratadine (Claritin).
• Maprotiline (Ludiomil)
• Meperidine (Demerol)
• Methylphenidate (Ritalin)
• Nortriptyline (Aventyl)
• Oxybutynin chloride (Ditropan)
• Orphenadrine (Norflex)
• Paroxetine (Paxil)
• Phenelzine (Nardil)
• Procainamide (Pronestyl)
• Protriptyline (Vivactil)
• Quinidine (Quinidex)
• Selegiline (Eldepryl)
• Sertraline (Zoloft)
• St. John Wart
• Tranylcypromine (Parnate)
• Tricyclic antidepressants (amitriptyline, Elavil)
• Trimipramine (Surmontil)
The following foods and drinks should be avoided at least 7 days in advance for their high amounts of tyramine:
• Red meat.
• Processed meats such as sausages, mortadella, pepperoni, salami, etc.
• Protein extracts.
• Dietary protein supplements.
• Old cheese.
• Any fish that is not fresh or that has undergone some form of treatment (for example, smoked, fermented, pickled or dried fish, etc.).
• Yeast in any form.
• Soy sauce and fermented soybean paste.
• Fermented tofu (vegetable cheese).
• Fermented soy tofu (vegetable cheese).
• Canned soup, broth or ant soup with protein extracts.
• Miso Soup Japanese soup prepared with a mixture of wheat or rice with the mushroom kōji-kin —- Sauerkraut (prepared from sauerkraut).
• Beaten or ripe fruit.
• Nuts including, but not exclusively, raisins and figs.
• Avocado and guacamole.
• Any alcoholic beverage and its non-alcoholic variants (for example, non-alcoholic beer).
• Dairy products that have not been refrigerated or are close to their expiration date.
• Prawn paste (fermented shrimp paste).
• Aspartame sweetener.
• Large amounts of peanuts.
• Large amounts of raspberries.
• Large amounts of spinach.
• Large amounts of chocolate.
On the day of taking Ayahuasca, a solid food fast must be performed, liquids can be consumed and for diabetic people it is important not to restrict any food.
They must have stopped consuming any drug or alcohol a week in advance to prevent any substance from altering the normal process of medicines, this point is of the utmost importance since failure to comply with it could generate states of psychosis, paranoia or anxiety since medicines are altered under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Nor will they be able to participate in the ceremonies: pregnant women, people with cardiovascular and cardiac problems, severe hypertension, psychiatric pathologies, recent fractures or surgeries, acute infectious diseases or epilepsy.
If you are not sure whether you have followed the previous instructions or you did not respect them, it is important to consult with our team if you can take the medicines or if it is necessary to make a new appointment or participate in another subsequent ceremony when the appropriate conditions are already in place.
Our indications are based on the experience we have with the use of ancestral medicines, the research we have carried out in the different media, we are not qualified to give professional opinions or give medical instructions, to substitute medicines, treatments, doses or diets. food.
WHAT TO WEAR ON THE DAY OF THE CEREMONY?
What you should take the shots:
• Sleeping bag or mat. You can take a blanket depending on the weather.
• Comfortable clothes.
• Water or serum.
• Light foods (fruit, seeds) to share for breakfast.
• 2 small garbage bags.
• Toilet paper.
• Amulets that like to charge with energy
WHO CANNOT TAKE AYAHUASCA?
People who suffer from asthma, severe heart problems from high and low pressure, allergic, hypertension, in advanced gestation, in their menstrual cycle, they should consult with the person from whom they will receive the medicine before. There are medicine preparations that are suitable for these people but each case must be evaluated. On very few occasions a child is given a shot, when the father requests it as an alternative to some treatment, it is evaluated together with the parents who already had to take medicine.
More information and inscriptions:
+52 55 2948 8608